Inspector (Lifting equipment & accessories )
This scheme is for professional Inspectors, we will verifies your professional credentials, your knowledge and Experience. please find the below the Grades we are offering for the certification.
Education & Training
- Engineering Diploma (e.g. Mechanical, Structural, Electrical) or B.Sc. Engineering Degree (e.g. Mechanical, Structural, Electrical)
- Training Certificates & records
- At least six year experience working within an engineering discipline related to Lifting Equipment. or
- At least four year experience working within an engineering discipline related to Lifting Equipment.
- Please provide the proof that you have been witnessed & passed by e.g DAC technical assessor in last 3 years or Successfully pass on site and off exam by IRCP.
Applicants for Specified grade must provide verifiable evidence as bellow:-
- At least six years total work experience in lifting industry in the case of Diploma & Three years full-time inspector experience in relevant Category. or
- At least four years total work experience in lifting industry if you have B.Sc. Engineering Degree & Two years full-time inspector experience in relevant Category.
- Inspection experience in relevant standard will be included in above total work experience.
- Employer (include contact details)
- Dates of Employment: and
- Roles, responsibilities (job description) and achievements.
You Can Apply in following categories :-
Category A:- Mobile cranes,Truck mounted cranes & Vehicle mounted truck loader cranes.
Category B:- Overhead travelling cranes, Goliath and semi-goliath cranes & Monorail cranes.
Category C:- Tower cranes