This scheme is based on ISO 17024 & Dubai Municipality-Public Health & Safety & food safety Department guidelines . please find the below the details for the certification.
- PIC HEALTH RELATED ESTABLISHMENTS
- Person In-charge Food Safety
- Trainer of PIC Health & Safety
- Trainer of PIC Food Safety
Person In-charge level 2
working in Health related establishments (gents/ladies/kids salons)
Validity of Certificate 5 YEARS-Validity of online verification 10 years
Education & Training
- Secondary education level-higher or The Applicants should be able to read and write
- verifiable Training evidence by IRCP Approved training center
Pass Written Examinations by IRCP with score not less than 80%.
Applicants for Specified grade must provide verifiable evidence as bellow:-
- At least 1 Years of experience in same field with Passport copy with visa residence page/Emirates ID card.
- Employer (include contact details)
- Dates of Employment: and
- Roles, responsibilities (job description) and achievements.