Quality will pervade IRCP Professional Development and Training’s technical, operational and service delivery process. Our quality service culture is characterized by customer focus and continuous improvement in all we do:
The delivery of quality service shall be the focus of everyone at IRCP Professional Development and Training As we achieve success in the long term pursuit of quality, our people will strive to:
- Meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations
- Respond quickly and wisely to rapid changes in the business environment and changing customer needs.
- Attract and retain customers by being best–in–class.
To ensure continuing success of the quality initiative, our leadership will:
- Maintain an absolute, proactive and long term commitment to customer focussed, continuous service improvement.
- Understand the concepts, be familiar with the tools and encourage techniques that enable us to fully integrate customer focussed continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Act as role models for the quality values of IRCP Professional Development and Training
- IRCP Professional Development and Training has formulated an Impartiality committee for ensuring strict adherence to laid down impartiality norms and for reviewing of the norms on a time to time basis.
The Director, Management, Staff and Sub–contractors of adherence are fully committed to providing all our customers and potential customers with a service that fully meets their requirements.
The personnel certification process will ensure that all examinations and certification decisions are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the relevant standard. In addition adherence is fully committed to ensuring that it fully complies with all local laws and regulations, relevant standards and all requirements of any regulatory bodies.
IRCP will ensure that a professional service will be offered to customers through the use of trained, experienced and competent examiners and support staff.
IRCP will continually seek to improve the services it offers and will do so through acting upon customer’s feedback, regular internal and external examinations, and reviews of reports, reviews of staff, management review meetings and management meetings.
Any customer who feels dissatisfied with any aspect of the service provided by IRCP Professional Development and Training is encouraged to put in writing their complaint which will be responded to promptly and thoroughly investigate.
Any customer who disagrees with a Certification Decision has the right of appeal which will be put before an independent Appeals Panel, comprising individuals who are not employees of same department of IRCP Professional Development and Training.
In conducting certification activities IRCP fully understands the importance of ensuring that the personnel certification process and all examinations are conducted in an impartial manner and no conflict of interest exists. To this end checks have been introduced throughout the personnel certification process to identify any potential conflicts of interest and an independent Impartiality Committee has been established to oversee the operations of IRCP Professional Development and Training and in particular the personnel certification process.